MCPSA Model Policies Manual
Please see the Table of Contents for Core Policies which indicates which policies were revised and/or added in the Winter/Spring of 2019.
Revised/Newly Added Policies:
- The waitlist retention issue is now addressed in the “Lottery and Waitlist Policy” (Section XII).
- The overnight field trip question has been addressed and fleshed out in the “Field Trip Policy” (Section VII).
- New policies were added for the following topics:
- Foster Care Students (Section VIII)
- Chronic Absenteeism (Section VIII)
- Reviewing Research Proposals (Section IV)
- Mental Health Policy (Section IV)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy (Section VII) – This policy focuses on teaching students about the consequences for drug and alcohol possession, use, and distribution at school.