Head of School - Early Learning Center
Reports To: Supervisor of Early Childhood Programs
The Head of School - ELC will manage grades K1 - 1 or 2 for the Early Learning Center. The Head of School will work withthe Supervisor of Early Childhood Programs and the Director of Schools to develop and implement the academic, social, and cultural life of the school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hiring and supervising all teaching and non-teaching staff;
• Developing and supporting a standards-based curriculum that results in high academic achievement on state standardized tests;
• Developing and implementing school policies;
• Overseeing and supporting operations, including physical plant for ELC;
• Maintaining parent relations;
• Developing and implementing school budget;
• Convening and supporting parent advisory board; and
• Conducting ELL assessment and compliance system for school.
• Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or related field is required;
• Must have demonstrated experience as a seasoned supervisor and accomplished manager with perspective and vision for quality education.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to Tarah Mohika, Director of Recruitment at .