- Complete all state reporting to DESE (i.e. SIMS, EPIMS, SCS, etc.)
Manage all aspects of the Student Information Management System
- Oversee data entry into the district’s Student Information Management and staff data to ensure timely tracking of demographic, attendance, achievement, behavior and other data
- Coordinate the annual lottery
- Manage student records including enrollment of new students and student transfers.
- Perform all data entry into admissions database, including entry of new student intakes, tracking of application documents, enrollments documents, etc.
- Support the Principal and Teachers to use student information system to track student data.
- End-user support & training of the use of SIMS system(s) including but not limited to Rediker Admin Plus, teacher grading system, Call Now, Teachpoint
- Account management and maintenance of student & staff data synchronization between primary SIMS and unlinked databases including; call alerting program, teacher evaluation system, educational learning software systems, school nurse system, and food services system.
Experience working with student information databases required.
Rediker experience preferred.
Great attention to detail required.
Ability to interact with diverse population.
Oral and written communication skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to AnnMarie Little, Director of Special Education using the following email address: . No phones calls will be accepted.