Job Title: Academic Support Coordinator
Supervisor: Head of School
Dates/Hours: July 1 - June 30, 8:15am-4:45pm
Description: The Academic Support Coordinator is responsible for academic project management, including the coordination of Codman’s coverage program, test coordination, and additional project support to ensure academic success and compliance.
Coordinating Support Coverage
- Daily coordination of support for classes, crew, work blocks, reflection, lunch duty when faculty/staff are absent
- Maintain a master schedule of secondary coverage which lists the teachers available to support blocks with students
- Providing primary coverage 1 day a week
- Manage substitute department- Hire, induct and manage substitute teachers
- Lead test scheduling and logistics for MCAS and other standardized exams as time permitted (e.g. MAP, PSAT, AP)
Academic Department Project Support
- Project support – e.g. Student Led Conferences, Report Cards, etc.
- Educational Proficiency Plan coordinator
- Maintain calendar and schedules for full K1-12, serving as the point person for adjustments, edits, and communication of events
Community Engagement and Stewardship
- We are crew, not passengers, and we uphold that ideal as we support each other in reaching our shared goals.
- Every adult in our community is a teacher and a role model, and we model and implement EL Education design principles and core practices to the best of our ability in our roles.
- Advance the educational mission of the school by participating in duties and responsibilities consistent with building, upholding and promoting a strong Codman community.
Bachelor's degree required.
Please apply through our HR website.